Art Gallery- Small and Sweet
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ever absent, ever near. Memories of Elizabeth’s mother, Gayle Loraine, are brought to life in this nostalgic collection of delicate florals and timeless elements. Wildflowers abound in tints of sweet pink, cream, and warm rustic reds. Inspired by her mothers love of all things beautiful, this collection is a trip down memory lane.
- Size: 44-45” wide by length of fabric purchased
Manufacturer: Art Gallery Fabrics
Designer: Elizabeth Chappell
- Collection: Gayle Loraine
- Recommended Needle: A 70/11 or 80/12 universal or quilting needle is recommended.
- Recommended Thread: 40 wt polyester thread
- Ironing: Use the cotton setting.
NEED A PATTERN FOR THIS FABRIC? This fabric is ideal for projects such as bags, quilts, clothing, coverings, upholstery, and outdoor items. Click here to view our collection of patterns!