We try our best to make sure that our patterns are correct and complete. However, sometimes things are missed. Please check here before starting your project for known pattern corrections. If using directional fabric, please you may need to purchase extra fabric and pay attention to laying out your fabric.
If you find something additional that needs to be fixed in one of our patterns, please let us know. Thank you!
Page 5 Figure 33 is supposed to be labeled Figure 35.
Need 3/4 yard of Interfacing.
LST115 LUCKY PENNY WALLET
- For the lock hack, center the washer either 1-5/8" for a looser fit, or 1-3/8" for a tighter fit wallet.
- Follow all written instructions for sizes
Need 14" of Contrast.
Foam Cutting Instructions: Cut (2) 3" by 20" [2" by 16"] pieces for Zipper Gusset.
- Mesh Cutting Instructions: Cut (1) 13" by 11" [11" by 9"] piece for Lining Pocket.
Page 5 Make & Attach Mesh Side Pockets. There are two step 8s which should be step 8 and 9.
- Watch our tutorial on YouTube to help make the Gusset if using directional fabric
On the premade labels it should say Cut (3) 1 1/2" by 20" pieces of Interfacing for the Strap.
Under cutting instructions on page one, Cut out all paper pattern pieces, found on pages 4-5, along the solid lines.
Need of Heavy Weight Stabilizer for Base Support.
Label for strap interfacing should say (3) 2" by 20" pieces
Label says Foam, not Contrast.
Contrast Cutting Instructions: Cut (4) 1" by 15" pieces. The label was wrong.
- Label needed for Interfacing • Cut (2) 7-1/2” by 4” pieces for Side Top Facing- written directions are correct
- Large Main Fabric Cutting Instructions: Cut (4) 1-1/4” by 2” pieces for Zipper Tabs
LST140 LITE CORK CARRY ALONG
Page 1 Make & Attach Scrap Connector. Step 2. The Strap Connector piece should now measure 3/4” wide and 2” long.
Page 5 Assemble the Flap: Step 2...Sew together with 1/4" seam allowance.
- Page 5 Assemble the Bag: Step 2...Sew together with 3/4" seam allowance.
- Page 6 Assemble the Bag: Step 7... and align the raw edges, with elastic nearest to the base...
LST157 FREE SOUL
- Under materials and supplies, you will need 1 magnetic bar snap-earlier patterns may have omitted this.
One pattern piece A, main panel, you should only cut one of main fabric on fold, and one interfacing on fold. (Not two as pattern piece says).
- Cutting Instructions Piece E tip should read: Do not cut if using a metal zipper end
Cutting Instructions Piece J should read: Only cut if using grommet strap connectors: Cut (2) 1-1/2” by 14” for Piece J (Handles)
- MATERIALS & SUPPLIES: Contrast 2: 25" wide by 21"
- CUTTING LAYOUTS: Contrast 2: Missing two Piece P Straps on layout.
You will need a piece of clear vinyl 3" x 4"
- Main Fabric - Cut (2) 2" by 18” for Piece A (Strap)
- INSTALL ZIPPER & ID POCKET: After making the appropriate markings, Please cut out "zipper slot" and "ID window" appropriately. So you would need to cut the rectangle you have marked for each the zipper and the ID pocket
- Under Attach Card Pockets Step 2 Piece C centered 4-3/4" down from Flap edge of Piece A
- Materials & Supplies: you'll need 4-1/2 yards of 1-1/2" wide Cotton Webbing for the handles and adjustable strap.
- Page 4, step 6 in the italic note: piece G should be Piece D
Figure 4 has been updated
- Optional: Cut (1) 1/4" by 9-1/4" for Piece E (Connector)
- Piece D cutting instruction: 4" by 12".
- OR Cut 2" by 12" for heavier and non-fraying fabrics (such as Cork) and then follow only t he first sentence of step 1, on page 2, under Add a Wrist Strap.
Page 2, PREPARE CONNECTORS, step 2: Piece B should now measure 1" wide.
- Page 3, ASSEMBLE FRONT PLEAT POCKET, step 5: On WS, top edge of Piece D, mark 3" and ...
Page 3, under Prepare Zipper Pocket Facing, step 1:Mark a vertical line 1-1/4" in from the right short end and 3/4" in from the left short end.
- Page 6, step 2: If your lining zipper is left-hand opening, remember to orient your zipper gusset for left-hand opening. (Opposite the gusset in Figure 43)
LST222 Secret Garden
- Step 2 under ATTACH LEAVES should read:
2. Arrange remaining seven ....
- typo on page 3 of LST225 Watch Party, under the Cuff, SHAPE & ATTACH INTERFACING, step 1:...SHAPE CUFF & CONNECTOR TABS...