We try our best to make sure that our patterns are correct and complete. However, sometimes things are missed. Please check here before starting your project for known pattern corrections. If using directional fabric, you may need to purchase extra fabric and pay attention to laying out your fabric.
If you find something additional that needs to be fixed in one of our patterns, please let us know. Thank you!
LST108 CAT NAPPER
- Page 1 Cutting Instructions, Contrast, If using yardage: Cut (2) 2" by with of fabric for Ties
Page 5 Figure 33 is supposed to be labeled Figure 35.
LST110 BACKYARD CADDY
- Removed "Light Interfacing" from Premade Base Label "Base".
Need 3/4 yard of Interfacing.
LST115 LUCKY PENNY WALLET
- For the lock hack, center the washer either 1-5/8" for a looser fit, or 1-3/8" for a tighter fit wallet.
- Follow all written instructions for sizes
Need 14" of Contrast.
Page 1, under PREPARE THE FABRIC: 1. Center and fuse interfacing to the WS....
Foam Cutting Instructions: Cut (2) 3" by 20" [2" by 16"] pieces for Zipper Gusset.
- Mesh Cutting Instructions: Cut (1) 13" by 11" [11" by 9"] piece for Lining Pocket.
Page 5 Make & Attach Mesh Side Pockets. There are two step 8s which should be step 8 and 9.
- Watch our tutorial on YouTube to help make the Gusset if using directional fabric
On the premade labels it should say Cut (3) 1 1/2" by 20" pieces of Interfacing for the Strap.
Under cutting instructions on page one, Cut out all paper pattern pieces, found on pages 4-5, along the solid lines.
Need of Heavy Weight Stabilizer for Base Support.
Label for strap interfacing should say (3) 2" by 20" pieces
Label says Foam, not Contrast.
Contrast Cutting Instructions: Cut (4) 1" by 15" pieces. The label was wrong.
- Label needed for Interfacing
- Cut (2) 7-1/2” by 4” pieces for Side Top Facing- written directions are correct
- Main Fabric and Fleece Cutting Instructions: LARGE: Cut (1) 10” by 2” piece for Panel B.
- Added 3/8" to right side of pattern LARGE Panel D on page 8.
- Large Main Fabric Cutting Instructions: Cut (4) 1-1/4” by 2” pieces for Zipper Tabs
- Back of cover interfacing listed wrong amount. Corrected to 19" wide by 1-3/4 yard or 42" wide by 7/8 yard.
LST140 LITE CORK CARRY ALONG
Page 1 Make & Attach Scrap Connector. Step 2. The Strap Connector piece should now measure 3/4” wide and 2” long.
LST143 Circle Bag
- 1/2" Test square added to the "Circle Bag" pattern on page 2.
Page 5 Assemble the Flap: Step 2...Sew together with 1/4" seam allowance.
- Page 5 Assemble the Bag: Step 2...Sew together with 3/4" seam allowance.
- Page 6 Assemble the Bag: Step 7... and align the raw edges, with elastic nearest to the base...
- Cut (1) 10” by 9” piece for Piece J (Zipper Pocket).
- Cut (1) 10” by 9-3/4” piece for Piece K (Zipper Pocket).
page 2, step 1 of PREPARE FRONT: ...magnetic snap, centered 2-1/4" down...
LST157 FREE SOUL
- Under materials and supplies, you will need 1 magnetic bar snap-earlier patterns may have omitted this.
- Figure 27 updated to show RS of lining.
- ASSEMBLE THE BAG headline updated.
- One pattern piece A, main panel, you should only cut one of main fabric on fold, and one interfacing on fold. (Not two as pattern piece says).
- Cutting Instructions Piece E tip should read: Do not cut if using a metal zipper end
- Cutting Instructions Piece J should read: Only cut if using grommet strap connectors: Cut (2) 1-1/2” by 14” for Piece J (Handles)
- Page 4: Step 8 (in the right column) should read: ....remaining Piece H RSD.
- MATERIALS & SUPPLIES: Contrast 2: 25" wide by 21"
- CUTTING LAYOUTS: Contrast 2: Missing two Piece P Straps on layout.
You will need a piece of clear vinyl 3" x 4"
Main Fabric - Cut (2) 2" by 18” for Piece A (Strap)
- INSTALL ZIPPER & ID POCKET: After making the appropriate markings, Please cut out "zipper slot" and "ID window" appropriately. So you would need to cut the rectangle you have marked for each the zipper and the ID pocket
Under CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS; INTERFACING: Cut (2) 1-1/4′′ by 14′′ for Piece I (Zipper Pocket Gusset)
- Under Attach Card Pockets Step 2 Piece C centered 4-3/4" down from Flap edge of Piece A
- Materials & Supplies: you'll need 4-1/2 yards of 1-1/2" wide Cotton Webbing for the handles and adjustable strap.
- Page 4, step 6 in the italic note: piece G should be Piece D
- Main Fabric - Cut (1) 1/2" by 1-3/4" for Piece D (Strap Connector)
- Figure 4 has been updated
- Optional: Cut (1) 1/4" by 9-1/4" for Piece E (Connector)\
- HARDWARE REQUIRED: Ava Hardware Kit (kit includes (1) 1-1/4" belt buckle, (1) 1" screw-together grommet, (2) 1-1/2" rectangle rings, and (2) 1-1/2" slider buckles, (1) O-ring
- Added "FOLD" note to Pattern Piece N on page 9.
- Piece D cutting instruction: 4" by 12".
- OR Cut 2" by 12" for heavier and non-fraying fabrics (such as Cork) and then follow only t he first sentence of step 1, on page 2, under Add a Wrist Strap.
- Interfacing - 1-1/2 yard need for large size.
- Cutting Layouts added.
Page 2, PREPARE CONNECTORS, step 2: Piece B should now measure 1" wide.
- Page 3, ASSEMBLE FRONT PLEAT POCKET, step 5: On WS, top edge of Piece D, mark 3" and ...
Page 3, under Prepare Zipper Pocket Facing, step 1:Mark a vertical line 1-1/4" in from the right short end and 3/4" in from the left short end.
- Page 6, step 2: If your lining zipper is left-hand opening, remember to orient your zipper gusset for left-hand opening. (Opposite the gusset in Figure 43)
LST222 SECRET GARDEN
- Step 2 under ATTACH LEAVES should read: 2. Arrange remaining seven ....
- Typo on page 3 of LST225 Watch Party, under the Cuff, SHAPE & ATTACH INTERFACING, step 1:...SHAPE CUFF & CONNECTOR TABS...
- (For Paper Pattern) Under FUSE INTERFACING TO COORDINATING PIECES
- 1. .... Fabric Piece A Collar, with 1" on each end ....
- 2. Join both Piece B by placing the short ends RST, perpendicular to each other. Sew a diagonal seam from corner to corner. Trim excess seam allowance to 1/4" wide. Press seam open.
- 3. Center and fuse Interfacing Piece B Leash to the WS of Main Fabric Piece B Leash, with 2-1/4" on each end with no interfacing. If using multiple pieces, position and fuse the first piece, then overlap the next piece 1/4" and fuse in place. (Figure 2)
- There is an error in the CONTRAST Cutting Instructions. Piece E Vertical Borders should measure 1/2” wide by 9” high.
- Page 2 under ADD EXTERIOR ZIPPER POCKET, step 9: 'Piece X' should be Piece N
- Main Fabric needed: 19" or 5/8" yard
- On page 1, under CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS: INTERFACING: Cut (2) ...Piece N
- On page 6, in the CUTTING LAYOUTS: Interfacing: added a second Piece E.
- Figure 4 should show the WS of Lining, not RS.
- Page 3: Step 2 under ASSEMBLE EXTERIOR TOTE: ....Topstitch on RS of Piece E, 1/8" from seam, starting and .....
- Please follow the illustration for step 5 of placement of the handles under prepare and shape exterior
- Figure 35 thru 37 were mislabeled. Correction has been made.
- Added 1/2" square to page 6 for confirming printout is correct size.
- Please follow the illustration for step 5 of placement of the handles under prepare and shape exterior.
- For 28" Sew-in-Foam - Cut 2 of piece A with their longest edges parallel to the 18" [22-1/2"] edges of Foam.
- CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS: HEAVY STABILIZER: Cut (1)......for Piece I (Base)
- In the pattern text--the first step 2. should read On WS top 15" (or short) edge of Main Piece A...the figures are correct.
- Back of pattern calls for 12" of lining, should be 13"-if you purchased 12" you could piece the lining to make the pocket piece.
- Disclaimer added for laptop size - "Size measured diagonally across screen".
- Page 3, Under ASSEMBLE GUSSET: The Figure 16 illustration should be showing Piece D Zipper Gusset underneath the zipper.
- Link is no longer active for SEWINGONLINE.SULKY.COM.
- Figure 7 & 8 illustrations should show the interfacing side.
- Figure 10 & 11 illustrations should not show the foam.
- Typo on front cover fixed.
- Page 10 Cutting Layout - Interfacing should be listed as Main Interfacing 19" x 104" and Lining Interfacing 19" x 94".
- Page 3; Under MAKE & ATTACH INTERIOR PADDED POCKET; step 1: ...matching the 11" edges. Sew along the matched 11" edges....
- On page 2, under ASSEMBLE BAG
- Step 3: Leave a 4" - 5" opening between darts for turning.
- Re-numbered 4. Turn Lining RSO....
- Re-numbered 5. Turn the bag RSO....