We try our best to make sure that our patterns are correct and complete. However, sometimes things are missed. Please check here before starting your project for known pattern corrections.
If you find something additional that needs to be fixed in one of our patterns, please let us know. Thank you!
Page 5 Figure 33 is supposed to be labeled Figure 35.
Need 3/4 yard of Interfacing.
Need 14" of Contrast.
Foam Cutting Instructions: Cut (2) 3" by 20" [2" by 16"] pieces for Zipper Gusset.
Page 5 Make & Attach Mesh Side Pockets. There are two step 8s which should be step 8 and 9.
On the premade labels it should say Cut (3) 1 1/2" by 20" pieces of Interfacing for the Strap.
Under cutting instructions on page one, Cut out all paper pattern pieces, found on pages 4-5, along the solid lines.
Need of Heavy Weight Stabilizer.
Label says Foam, not Contrast.
Contrast Cutting Instructions: Cut (4) 1" by 15" pieces. The label was wrong.
LST140 LITE CORK CARRY ALONG
Page 1 Make & Attach Scrap Connector. Step 2. The Strap Connector piece should now measure 3/4” wide and 2” long.
Page 5 Assemble the Flap: Step 2...Sew together with 1/4" seam allowance.
- Page 5 Assemble the Bag: Step 2...Sew together with 3/4" seam allowance.
- Page 6 Assemble the Bag: Step 7... and align the raw edges, with elastic nearest to the base...
One pattern piece A, main panel, you should only cut one of main fabric on fold, and one interfacing on fold. (Not two as pattern piece says).
- MATERIALS & SUPPLIES: Contrast 2: 25" wide by 21"
- CUTTING LAYOUTS: Contrast 2: Missing two Piece P Straps on layout.
You will need a piece of clear vinyl 3" x 4"
- Main Fabric - Cut (2) 2" by 18” for Piece A (Strap)
- INSTALL ZIPPER & ID POCKET: After making the appropriate markings, Please cut out "zipper slot" and "ID window" appropriately. So you would need to cut the rectangle you have marked for each the zipper and the ID pocket
- Under Attach Card Pockets Step 2 Piece C centered 4-3/4" down from Flap edge of Piece A