We try our best to make sure that our patterns are correct and complete. However, sometimes things are missed. Please check here before starting your project for known pattern corrections.
If you find something additional that needs to be fixed in one of our patterns, please let us know. Thank you!
- Page 5 Figure 33 is supposed to be labeled Figure 35.
- Need 3/4 yard of Interfacing.
- Need 14" of Contrast.
- Foam Cutting Instructions: Cut (2) 3" by 20" [2" by 16"] pieces for Zipper Gusset.
- Page 5 Make & Attach Mesh Side Pockets. There are two step 8s which should be step 8 and 9.
- Under cutting instructions on page one, Cut out all paper pattern pieces, found on pages 4-5, along the solid lines.
- Need of Heavy Weight Stabilizer.
- Label says Foam, not Contrast.
- Contrast Cutting Instructions: Cut (4) 1" by 15" pieces. The label was wrong.
LST140 Lite Cork Carry Along
- Page 1 Make & Attach Scrap Connector. Step 2. The Strap Connector piece should now measure 3/4” wide and 2” long.