Instantly coordinate your shoes with your bag with this simple shoe hack! With minimal fabric and supplies, this is a great scrap project, and fun for all ages!
- (2) 6" by 25" pieces of cotton or lightweight fabric
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Easy Point Turner
Watch the video tutorial and follow the steps below!
- With wrong sides together, fold each strip of fabric in half lengthwise.
- Sew 1/4" from one short side and the long raw edges.
- Turn each strip right side out. Tip! Use the EZ Point & Turner to easily turn each strip in seconds!
- Press each stripe. Fold the raw short edges 1/4" to the wrong side. Topstitch 1/8" from all edges.
- Follow Part 2 of the video to learn how to wrap and tie the bow!
Enjoy your new accessory!
Jess & Maleea from Sallie Tomato
Leave a comment