Sallie Tomato Pressing Station
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Dime Sallie Tomato Pressing Station
Makes ironing tubular items a breeze!
The Handbag Pressing Station is a wooden interlocking modular system perfect for adding shape and form to handbags, totes, and purses. Easily press seams, sleeves, and bag corners. Watch the tutorial here!
Steam can raise wood grain, so only use with a dry iron.
THE SALLIE TOMATO HANDBAG PRESSING STATION IS EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND COMES WITH FOUR BOARDS FOR ALL YOUR PRESSING NEEDS. THE SET INCLUDES:
- 4 Plates
- One wooden 4" x 13" x .75" curved edge board for pressing seams open
- One wooden 4" x 13" x .75" straight-edge board to add shape to bags, totes, and purses
- One wooden 3" x 13" x .75" board for pressing gussets in medium-sized openings
- One wooden 1.5"x 13" x .75" board for tight construction to press away wrinkles and add structure to small spaces