Packaged 1/2 Yard Cut: Electric Blue Pebble Faux Leather
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Get the look of luxury for less with our premium Faux Leather. This vegan material is a great alternative to genuine leather or cork fabric due to its price point, durability, ease of maintenance, and resistance to moisture.
Sallie Tomato Faux Leather is soft, pliable, and comes in seven textures: Weave, Pebble, Legacy, Alligator, Crocodile, Ostrich, and Lite. Use it for a variety of projects including bags, upholstery, home decor, craft projects, and apparel.
- Size: 1mm thick, at least 25” wide by length of fabric purchased
- Fiber Content: 50% PU and 50% Polyester
- Recommended Needle: A 80/12 denim needle is recommended, with a longer stitch length such as 2.5mm or 3mm.
- Recommended Thread: 40 wt polyester thread
- Recommended Presser Foot: A Teflon foot or roller foot is helpful when sewing with this material.
- Ironing: Do not iron faux leather.
WANT MATCHING THREAD? We recommend using Sulky 40 wt Poly Deco thread for sewing with this material. It’s durable for all types of projects, and it’s great for both construction and topstitching. It has a shine for a professional finish. Thread 1252 matches this fabric. You can purchase here.
NEED A PATTERN FOR THIS FABRIC? View our growing collection of Sewing Patterns to find a project to use with this unique material. You don’t need any special tools or equipment to sew with faux leather. It’s domestic machine friendly!